Windows Movie Maker Audio Help

Home Forums Fim Making Forums Production Windows Movie Maker Audio Help

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Legos and More Productions 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I Can put the audio where I Want it And how long it has to be As well Need some Help Thanks!

Could you re ask your question? I am not sure what it is you want help with.

Onecras Films
    Participant

I think he means can you time the audio to play at a certain time or does it have to start from the beginning.

I haven’t used Windows Movie Maker in a while so I’m not sure if this is possible.

Garyjayuk
    Participant

Wmm is a crap program. Try something like Sony Vegas because it’s quite easy to get to grips with and you’ll get better results.

Onecras Films
    Participant

Yes if you have the budget to purchase a better editing software I would do that.

TheLegoSmith
    Participant

You can add music or voices any time you want you just drag onto the video on the right and it gets placed. You can click on it and go to a tab like edit and change the start time of it or end time. I do agree Sony Vegas is much better.

Fishbowlbob
    Participant

Yeah. You can go to amazon and get a smaller version of Sony Vegas for like 30? It’s called Sony Vegas movie studio, though pro is better. Now, if you want to still go down the free road, there are some good programs you can find that will get you along for a while. Some examples are light works free, wax, or virtual dub. I honestly have only tried wax of those, but I’ve heard the other ones are pretty good. Just google good free. Oreo editors, there are plenty softwares. But, that’s not the question you asked. You can just drag audio onto the timeline and it will go where you put it. Length is pretty much the same concept, but you have to grab the sides to shorten/lengthen the audio clips. Though seriously, get something different than wmm. It’s not very good.

I Tried SOny vegas Pro free Trial its very COnfusing any other Options?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.