Zero Hour: End of the World? (Greenlit)

Home Forums Events and Projects Forums Community Project Zero Hour: End of the World? (Greenlit)

This topic contains 258 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  yesyouknow2010 10 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 241 through 247 (of 247 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

“VisualDreams” wrote: if you need my skills already, just send a pm.

So we only have hazzat, bmwp, visualdreams, and me on this project. So now we have to figure out who’s doing what. (let’s just try it out with the 4 of us)

What do each of you want to do?(you can do more than one thing too)

HeAndHimStudios
    Participant

I can help, but not with animating of effects, as i still suck at those.

Anonymous

“HeAndHimStudios” wrote: I can help, but not with animating of effects, as i still suck at those.

If you really want to help I need to know what you can do, not what you can’t do.

VisualDreams
    Participant

I can try to help with CGI, voiceacting, perhaps with L-Draw modelling or something else.

Anonymous

“VisualDreams” wrote: I can try to help with CGI, voiceacting, perhaps with L-Draw modelling or something else.

Well right now we’re working on finalizing the story. When (and if) we can finalize the story THEN we will work on the film itself.

VisualDreams
    Participant

That would be fine. I’m still working on my Star Trek Project, which is hopefully finished in august. If not, I work on two projects at the same time.

Greets Chris

yesyouknow2010
    Participant

If you consider in making a personal DVD backup on Mac or burning a new DVD for collection, you are sure not to Miss Mac DVD Copy. With it, you can either copy DVD to a new DVD disc or save in a DVD folder or ISO file for backup on Mac. Also, it can copy DVD movies in 1:1 ratio (D5 to D5, D9 to D9) and compress D9 to D5. Moreover, it provides you with flexible output methods.

Viewing 7 posts - 241 through 247 (of 247 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.